FSMA roll out is making Automated Inventory Systems Essential
The software is the key.
- Manage Inventory and provide visibility to sales and operations
- Record key transactions of critical events(CTE’s) such as product receipt, transformation (packing/repacking/value-add processes), and shipping
- Print bar code labels for case and pallet
- Provide date in support electronic transactions
- Provide traceability information from receipt to shipment
- Provide recall tools to assist
- In mock recalls
- Actual recalls
- Is the system easy enough for workers to reliably and consistently enter data?
- What types of internal resources are needed? IT Staff? Servers? Training staff? Help Desk?
- Does the system track lots to cases and pallets using mobile computers to capture real-time of data at the point of activity, or require operators to key in after the fact
- Does it support produce industry specific needs?
- Is it available on demand from mobile devices as well as PC’s?
© RedLine Solutions Inc. 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to RedLine Solutions and there is the inclusion of a link to www.traceabilitynerd.com